Automated Service Desk Solution for Digital Workplace
Our solutions observe the potential for errors and produce solutions that remedy issues before they can materialize to disrupt work.
When an error or issue arises for a user, they receive an immediate notification that a correction is needed at an endpoint
Service desk ticket resolution can be time-consuming and frustrating for both IT employees and end-users. ChoiceWORX offers AI-fueled solutions for an automated service desk, enabling organizations to reduce dependency on valuable human labor.
Our unique Digital Labor Cloud proactively remediates, solving problems before they can occur to disrupt work. We are helping organizations see benefits like:
- Reduced Labor Costs: Our powerful AI solution uses digital labor instead of traditional labor to resolve IT issues, so IT employees don’t need to constantly step in for ticket resolution. to resolve IT issues in real time so employees can get back to work faster and focus on more meaningful projects.
- Increased productivity: IT issues can be solved with machine speed so employees can get back to work faster and focus on meaningful core work.
- Reduced IT ticket volume: The ChoiceWORX AI Reasoning Engine proactively addresses hundreds of the most popular service desk requests before an issue occurs, stopping IT tickets in their tracks.
- Less Dependency on Service Desk Agents: Since our solutions proactively remediate common endpoint problems, IT tickets never need to be filed, reducing reliance on IT service desk employees.
- Improved End-User Experience: Our continuously-expanding library of use case scenarios and automation repair capabilities enable organizations to respond to end-user support requests in a fraction of the time.
- Improved Scalability: With an automated service desk solution, handling a sudden influx of temporary or seasonal volume is effortless, and organizations don’t need to hire temporary staff.
It’s time to get proactive. Reactive service desk models leave you vulnerable to high volumes, poor productivity, and high labor costs, while proactive solutions solve problems before they can occur at the endpoint and disrupt work.
Learn more about our solution for automated service desk management, WORX for Digital Workplace.
The Latest from ChoiceWORX
Sam Gross, ChoiceWORX CEO and Chief...
By Sam Gross, CEO and Chief Product Officer of ChoiceWORX. As CIOs look toward 2021 and beyond, they are asking themselves an important question: if the IT support desk model stays the same, will they be able to meet the demands of a post-pandemic world and survive – let alone thrive?
Save money, boost production and fully automate your IT service desk using WORX for Digital Workplace, our AI-fueled digital labor solution. Read the use case summary here:
How does it work?
Learn more about our automated service desk management solution with a live demo.